Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday, Part 2- A night in with the boyfriend

Last night, the Dreamer came over. Last weekend we decided to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, which I was (of course) very excited about. He's 30, a property manager and small business owner. He's got big dreams- bigger than any guy I've ever dated. For starters, he wants to make his first million by the time he's 40 and let me tell you, if anyone could do it, it'd be him. For now, though, he shares a house with four other guys and is really unhappy about that. I think he feels like he should have his own place by now. It truly doesn't bother me, though- I date the entire economic spectrum.

Last night, I invited him over at the last minute for dinner. Just leftovers that I had frozen, nothing exciting, but he came over anyway. He's been sick for the past few days, so he was kind of loopy on cough medicine, which was pretty hilarious. One Wednesday he had texted me when I was in my night class to see if I wanted to come keep his sick self company, so I spent the night there. Let me tell you, 5 bachelors living in a house is not a pretty sight! I tried to have tunnel vision when I went to use the bathroom, but I still saw things I didn't want to see. Is it any surprise I declined his offer of a shower the next morning? Wednesday night was weird for me, though- it was our first date since deciding to use the “official” labels and, to be frank, we went to bed without having sex. How much more domestic can you get?? I liked it, though- we'd stayed up late talking, and got to just fall asleep next to each other.

But back to last night. My phone has been having issues with text messages, so while I got his response that he was coming for dinner, I didn't get the one where he said he was on his way. When he got here, I was still hanging out in my bathrobe, watching 16 and Pregnant on MTV. Such a great impression! I think he was high enough on the cough syrup to not care...or maybe he just didn't care because he likes me. Either way works. The problem was, though, I'd promised to go out and get mixers for the whiskey I have since he doesn't drink it neat like I do (wimp). As you can probably tell by the fact I was still in my bathrobe, I hadn't gone to the store yet. So I gave him the option of coming with me, or staying while I ran down the street to get some soda. He chose to stay. Again, how much more domestic can you get? Going over to your girlfriend's house and watching The Simpsons while she runs down to the store. It works, though; I don't feel uncomfortable with it. I haven't felt this way with someone new in a long time.

After I got back, we had drinks and ate dinner. I made him try the Indian snacks I'd bought, but since his nose was stuffed up, he said he couldn't really taste them. If he couldn't taste that, he obviously couldn't taste my food...but maybe that's a good thing. I have to keep him thinking I'm a good cook until after I've sucked him in. (I kid, of course. I made him dinner last week- he's already been fooled.) Then we decided to watch a movie. My roommates and I don't have a DVD player in the living room, and my laptop sucks for watching movies on (it's small and the speakers aren't very good- it works for one person with headphones, but not so much for two people) so I brought down my Xbox 360 from my room and hooked it up to the TV. That's right, I did it all by myself! I'm a feminist, after all; I know how to handle my own electronics. Then we watched Donnie Darko, a good movie, though not one of my favorites. The Dreamer made it all the way to the last 5 minutes of the movie before falling asleep, it was super adorable. So I dragged him up to bed...let's just say we didn't have a repeat of Wednesday night. Wink wink.

Okay, if you don't want details of my sex life, stop here. Seriously. This is your last warning. All the prudes leave? Good.

The Dreamer isn't the biggest guy I've been with, but he definitely knows how to use what he's got. The best part is that, while he doesn't last for hours (which quite frankly can get annoying at times), he's really good about making sure I'm taken care of before he finishes. I think there was a book written fairly recently, Woman Comes First, I believe it was called, that is all about this. Maybe he read it, I don't know, but the point is, this woman comes first. Last night was also our first foray together into my kink...I like to be submissive in bed. I can't do it with everybody, though- I have to feel comfortable and trusting of the person I'm with. But the Dreamer makes me feel safe, so I told him about it. And boy was it fun! A little bit of spanking and hair pulling, but more importantly, him being in charge. As he pointed out to me later, I'm so much in control in my everyday life, being able to give up that control is incredibly appealing.

My favorite part was when we were done, and he wrapped me up in his arms while he spooned me. There's something about the way his body feels next to mine that takes my breath away. Unfortunately he had a meeting at 7:30 this morning (on a Saturday!) so he set his alarm for 5:45 am. Ugh. I barely managed to wake up enough to put on a robe and see him out. I think I need to convince him to bring over a change of clothes and a toothbrush so next time he has to get up way too early for work, at least he doesn't have to go home and change first.

So that was my Friday. Another date tonight, though, so more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment