Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday Part 2- Steak and BJ Day

When we went out earlier in the week, I mentioned to the Dreamer the concept of Steak & BJ Day. For those of you who don't know, it's on March 14, exactly one month after Valentine's Day. Since Valentine's is all about what women supposedly want (flowers, hearts, chocolate), Steak & BJ Day is what the guys want- namely steak and a bj. It's their reward for remembering Valentine's, basically.

Even though the Dreamer and I weren't together over Valentine's Day, celebrating Steak & BJ Day was definitely a priority. I was out of town on the 14th, so we picked Saturday night as the makeup. Now, officially the woman is supposed to cook the steak for the guy, but I'm not a griller. Instead, we went out. He was a little worried about the price of the steaks, but I told him it just meant I'd be expecting more for my birthday in a couple months.

After dinner, we had tickets to a burlesque show at a local club. Just to show how small the world really is, the Dreamer had mentioned to me on Wednesday that he'd been wanting to see these performers. I mentioned it to the Anarchist the next day, who told me that he is friends with one of the side acts, and they were performing Saturday! I got on the phone to the Dreamer, bought tickets, and so on Saturday we found ourselves standing outside a club with a bunch of hipsters.


The show was great, but the best part was the Dreamer offering to buy my beers since I'd bought his dinner. Since it was a hipster bar, they had Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap. Yum! I'm a total lightweight, though, so the Dreamer had to be responsible enough to be able to drive home that night. At one point, though, I reached into my purse, pulled something out, and put it in his hand. He looked down at what it was, blushed furiously red, and shoved his hand in his pocket.

It was a red g-string.

I leaned over and whispered to him, “I was thinking, what could be better than a blow job? A blow job in stripper clothes!” He enthusiastically agreed.

By the time we left the club, I was drunk. Not falling down drunk, mind you, but definitely inebriated. He loaded me into the car, helped me up the stairs to his room, and started to help me sit down on the bed before I reminded him about the stripper clothes. I made him close his eyes while I quickly changed into a red and black polkadot number.

After I told him he could look, I asked, “do you like me skirt?”

“That's not a skirt!” he said, “it's a strip of material!”

In other words, he liked it.

I sat him down in his desk chair and gave him the best lapdance I could in my compromised state. Unlike a strip club, he was allowed to touch. Of course, Steak and BJ Day wouldn't be complete without the bj.

The next morning, we slept in late and decided to go to my favorite local diner for breakfast. We had the rest of the day to spend together, so we decided to go to a movie. First, the Dreamer wanted to show me the next apartment he's getting.

Like I've mentioned, he's currently living with 4 other guys in a big rowhouse. Lately, though, he's been feeling uncomfortable being a 30 year old professional without his own place. So he's moving soon into a two bedroom apartment with only one roommate. The place is gorgeous, and I couldn't help but notice that the two bedrooms aren't adjoining. Yay for not having to whisper while having sex!

We went to see the movie, then decided it was such a beautiful day, we needed to spend part of it outside. We grabbed some beer from a corner store and went to my place to hang out in the backyard. When he finally left late that night, I couldn't help but remark on how great it felt to spend almost an entire weekend with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment