Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tuesday- Morning Sex is My Heroin

Once you've had a taste, you keep coming back for me.

Tuesday evening, the Dreamer wanted to come over after I got out of class. I was late getting out, though, and he called to say he was in my neighborhood before I'd even left the campus. Instead of making him wait outside, I called my roommate to see if she'd mind him hanging around until I got home. She said it was no problem at all, so when I got there, the Dreamer was sitting in the living room watching my roommate paint the room next to it.

After I got there, we made a quick dinner and then went to bed. We didn't even have sex! The next morning, the Dreamer's alarm went off at 5am, his usual time. When I woke up a second time and saw the clock said 7am, I panicked a little and hurriedly woke him up. “I'm going in late,” he said. “I'm too tired.” So we went back to sleep.

When his alarm went off again, it was almost 9. He started to get out of bed to get moving, but I pulled him back down. I wasn't going to let him go again without getting a piece for myself.

Let's have a word on morning sex. In short, it's the best thing ever. Waking up next to someone you like (not someone you avoid waking up while you quickly dress and sneak out), avoiding the morning breath while kissing, and sharing the warmth under the covers- it's fantastic. It's hard enough to get up in the mornings when the bed is warm and the room is cold, but it's even harder when there's another person in that bed with you.

We finally got out of bed at 9:30, and he went off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment